I am a fully qualified make-up artist situated in Berkshire - about 30 minutes from London. I studied at Brushstroke, one of the best academies of it's kind, based at Shepperton Studios and boasting some of the most well known tutors in the industry.
My course there covered:- fashion make-up, TV & film, theatre, bridal, wig making, air-brushing, special effects, prosthetics, hair styling and cutting.
I enjoy the thrill and the creativity of fashion and editorial photo-shoots. Also working on film sets, when the atmosphere becomes quite captivating. Or simply the privilege of connecting with a bride on her special day.
I pride myself in being very precise in the application process and try to achieve the very best results at all times. I consider myself to be a fairly down-to-earth person and enjoy the sociability of my job.
- Etnik - Vino music video (London)
- Toni & Guy Student Catwalk (London)
- Football League Show (Uxbridge)
- 2 weeks fashion photo-shoots with photographer Cameron James Wilson (Shepperton Studios)
- Fashion photo-shoot for an exclusive boutique Atelier-Mayer (London)
- Short film for Gezzi Entertainment (London)
- Student fashion show featured in TATLER (Heathfield School, Ascot)
- Fashion video-shoot and male editorial photo-shoot for Gang Magazine (SE London)
- Short film for LAMDA films (Notting Hill)
- Vintage photo-shoot featured in Somerset Life magazine (Exexter, Devon)
- Look-book photo-shoots for LCF graduates
- Vultures fashion film featuring Oliver Proudlock's So Serge clothing line (London)
- The Wedding Fair catwalk (ExCel)
For all enquiries and further information contact:
email - email@example.com
phone - 07590472201